Searching is over to how to set up your mobile phone’s GPRS would make you either a WHOSE or a WHO’S. Either someone WHOSE phone carrier didn’t give you much detail regarding your settings or someone WHO’S just too lazy to have it done manually.
What better way to setting up your mobile phone’s GPRS or WAP settings easier, is to simply check out on Tweakker. A lot of mobile phones are supported by tweakker; as for me, the tutorial worked well on my Samsung Punch GT-C3222. You might as well hope that it would work as well with your mobile phone as you follow these steps carefully.
- By the time you open Tweakker, the browser will automatically detect your country or if it didn’t you could just manually select it on the list to determine the country code. In my case, because I reside in the Philippines, I would see a (+63) beside the country I’m in.
- Enter your mobile phone number removing the country code, entering only the digit that comes after the country code and it would automatically detect your network carrier
- Choose your mobile phone brand from the list; you’d probably know the brand of your phone right?
- Now choose the model of your mobile phone, this is a bit confusing when you can’t find it on the list. I entered mine as “punch” but it’s not on the list so I tried entering C3222 and it worked. If you don’t know the model of your phone try doing this, restart your phone then check on the welcome screen, or you might as well open the back of your phone case then remove the battery and it could be somewhere there along with the SIM.
- Select any website like Google or Facebook as your start page.
- Tick to accept the terms and conditions then enter the protection code and hit ok. Wait for a minute, once you have received an SMS configuration, hit install and you’re done.